[erlang-questions] Re: What about making sense?

Richard O'Keefe <>
Mon Feb 22 00:14:26 CET 2010

On Feb 20, 2010, at 4:57 AM, Joe Armstrong wrote:
> This is basically the problem with the entire documentation. We have
> legacy
> XML annotations that are used in a tiny tiny fraction of the code.
> But complete
> out-phasing means manually checking stuff that hasn't been touched
> for year.

Presumably this is why the Erlang/OTP sources were still crammed full
of old-style 'catch' expressions the last time I looked.  Nasty little
paradox: the better something works, the less likely it'll be improved.