[erlang-questions] Comments in Config Files (i.e. file:consult/1)

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Sun Feb 21 18:28:55 CET 2010

Jason wrote:
>> I use file:consult/1 to load in some configuration.

Don't forget to add the magic line at the start of your config files:
%%-*-erlang-*-

which means that when you open them in emacs erlang-mode kicks in and
they indent/colourise correctly :)

Gordon