[erlang-questions] Re: Will parameterized modules become an official part of Erlang?

Zubair Quraishi zubairq@REDACTED
Sun Feb 21 12:48:55 CET 2010

I disagree because the fact that parameterised modules are used only
"internally" in OTP tells me that they "could" be removed. I say this
because removing parameterised modules would not break any client libraries
for OTP, as the internals of OTP could just be changed.

Is there anyone from Ericcson who could shed light on this, or is it simply
a "risk" to use parameterised modules?