[erlang-questions] Re: Will parameterized modules become an official part of Erlang?

Zubair Quraishi zubairq@REDACTED
Sun Feb 21 12:12:55 CET 2010

What I originally wanted to know though is whether there is a chnace they
will be "removed" from the language, as I'm only going to use features that
are here to stay.