[erlang-questions] yet more ranting about Erlang docs

Michael Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Thu Feb 18 06:16:08 CET 2010

On 18 February 2010 11:11, Kenji Rikitake <kenji.rikitake@REDACTED> wrote:

> I see only two major books lately on Erlang (Joe's and
> Francesco-and-Simon's), but even within these two books the
> interpretation and description of the basic of Erlang completely differ.
> And I think this difference is a very good thing.  I've already
> preordered two more books about Erlang, and I hope more books will show
> up.

There is a reason why I own hardcopy of both books despite the difficulties
and expense involved in getting them to me.  Both books have been (and still
are) valuable sources of thinking The Erlang Way<tm> for me.

--
"Perhaps people don't believe this, but throughout all of the discussions of
entering China our focus has really been what's best for the Chinese people.