[erlang-questions] Mnesia, disk_log and dets

wde wde@REDACTED
Wed Feb 17 08:38:11 CET 2010

ok thank you.

With Mnesiaex we can have our own storage backend for the  new "external_copies" type.

But instead of specifying a new copy type, I'm currently trying to understand how I can integrate a wrapper module
like "mnesia_disc_backend" that handle all disc access (for disc_copies and disc_only_copies) , and do the same thing for the "ram_copy" type, by using a "mnesia_ram_backend" module.

The idea is to offer more flexibility and easily change the backend for ram and disc I/O.

Do you think I'm wasting my time or that there is no interest for something like that ?