[erlang-questions] Re: various documentation topics now

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Tue Feb 16 14:10:58 CET 2010

I think the community has done pretty well with learning tools, we have

http://learnyousomeerlang.com/
http://erlangforsceptics.com/book/
http://erldocs.com/R13B03/
http://www.trapexit.org/
http://erlangquicktips.heroku.com/

A few of us are in the middle of building a site that organises these
resources. Along with plenty of people blogging about erlang (dukes of erl
etc), I think we are doing pretty well.

There are still lots of gaps around this information, a lot of the otp and
application stuff can still be mystical, but the gap is getting filled up.
and the books do a great job of more comprehensive learning
Dale