[erlang-questions] A style question

Michael Turner <>
Mon Feb 15 14:58:40 CET 2010

Thank you, Mariano.

I've *read* that Erlang is a small language.  (Viewed as a language, to
be sure, not as a platform -- in which respect it's clearly
industrial-strength and somewhat sprawling.)

I was also starting to *feel* that Erlang was a small language.

But now I can finally *see* that it's small.  And that's encouraging.
Nothing wrong with small.  Most beautiful languages are small.