[erlang-questions] An appeal. Fwd: Simon Singh's weird idea that might just work

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Feb 12 01:59:50 CET 2010

On Feb 11, 2010, at 11:27 PM, G.S. wrote:

> So it seems we're going back to the dark ages then. I bet they just
> can't
> wait to burn us Scientists... or as they used to call us: heretics.

No, it's not about burning or heretics; it has nothing to do with
beliefs.
It's about money and power; about not posing a threat to the rich.
The report (http://libelreform.org/our-report) puts it plainly:
"English libel law is more about making money than saving a reputation".

I've signed up.