erlc returns error with parameterized module having binary comprehension

Jebu Ittiachen jebu.ittiachen@REDACTED
Thu Feb 11 08:55:00 CET 2010

Hi,
  When compiling the attached file I get the following error

$ erlc bug.erl
./bug.erl:none: internal error in expand_module;
crash reason: {function_clause,
                  [{sys_expand_pmod,expr,
                       [{b_generate,5,
                            {bin,5,
                                [{bin_element,5,
                                     {var,5,'A'},
                                     {integer,5,1},
                                     [integer,{unit,1},unsigned,big]}]},
                            {bin,5,
                                [{bin_element,5,
                                     {integer,5,12345},
                                     {integer,5,8},
                                     [integer,{unit,1},unsigned,big]}]}},
                        {pmod,
                            ['I'],
                            [{module_info,0},{module_info,1}],
                            [{buggy_fun,0},{module_info,0},{module_info,1}],
                            [{module_info,0},{module_info,1}]}]},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,lc_quals,2},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,expr,2},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,exprs,2},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,clause,2},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,clauses,2},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,function,4},
                   {sys_expand_pmod,form,2}]}

  The same works fine when I remove the module parameters. Any idea why this
would be happening?
--
Regards,
Jebu Ittiachen