[erlang-questions] Re: jinterface.jar in the Maven repository?

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Sat Feb 6 15:43:45 CET 2010

+1 indeed!!!

In my project ('jports' on Google Code, warning - Work In Progress :) ), I
am forced to instruct the user to copy java_src directly to a jinterface
artifact, due to the license. This is inconvenient and breaks the common
expectation that a Maven project should be one-click-buildable anywhere.