[erlang-questions] Problems cross compiling: eheap_alloc: Cannot reallocate 3480006320 bytes of memory

Rickard Green rickard@REDACTED
Fri Feb 5 16:21:35 CET 2010

I found a bug that can cause `configure' to detect wrong size of `off_t'
when cross compiling. I'll fix it and inform you when the fix has
appeared in r13b04_dev (probably monday next week).

I'm not to fond of adding ac_cv_sizeof_* to the xcomp-conf files.
`configure' should be able to figure these things out. If `configure'
doesn't, it is a bug that should be fixed (and you can always pass the
value on the command line, or in the environment as a workaround until
the bug has been fixed).

Regards,
Rickard