Erjang - a JVM-based Erlang VM (London Erlang User Group Talk 4 Feb)

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions) <>
Mon Feb 1 10:13:59 CET 2010

Hi all,

Join us for London  Erlang  User Group meeting on Thursday,  4th
February 2010. Our guest will be Kresten Krab Thorup, CTO of Trifork.
Kresten will talk about Erjang -  a JVM-based virtual machine for
Erlang. That's a  very controversial topic both in Erlang and Java
communities - you  cannot miss this talk!

The meeting will be held in Erlang Solutions' meeting room on the 1st
floor of the Fruit and Wool Exchange. For directions, visit our Contact
page <>. Be
there at 18.00 for an 18.30 start.

In order to attend this free event, you have to register
Registering allows us to plan refreshments accordingly, provide security
with a list of names and ensure we have enough space. Register here
as places are limited!

More information on the event is here:

As we usually do not announce these events on the Erlang Questions
mailing list, if you are interested in these talks and based in the
London area, subscribe to the Erlang London Yahoo gourps in the right
column of the page:

Hope to see many new faces on Thursday!