[erlang-questions] Happy new year for all !!!

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Thu Dec 30 07:50:30 CET 2010

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 07:48:34 +1100, Gilberio Carmenates García
<co7eb@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi all!, I want to say hello and happy new year for all, and very thanks
> cause with you guys I learn a little more of your idiom “English”, Was a
> nice pleasure talk with all.

(I hear) Compared to Spanish, English is inconsistent, petty, illogical
and basically one great big mess. One wonders why it's been adopted by so
much of the world.

Happy new year.

- Edmond -