[erlang-questions] Erlang + Emacs + Distel on windows

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Tue Dec 28 17:03:15 CET 2010

I used to edit configuration of NTEmacs by editing a file named `.emacs'
in the Windows environment. Maybe you can create the `.erlang' file
by using the Emacs.

Best Regards,
Y.-H. H.

--