[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP on CentOS

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 19:47:02 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 07:29:43PM -0800, Kannan wrote:
> If you are using, used or tested Erlang/OTP on CentOS in SMP enabled
> high-end telco-grade platforms, please share your experience on Erlang/OTP
> compatibility, performance and issues with CentOS. I also need your
> recommendation for Erlang/OTP on CentOS. If you think some other Linux
> distribution is more suitable for this purpose, please indicate.

We've been using centos 5 in production on EC2 and our own hardware for
some time with no issues.  EPEL has R12 packaged, and I've posted specs
and patches to build R14 to this list recently (you should be able to
search the archives to find it).  I've not seen any issues with
compatibility.

-Anthony