Erlang User Conference 2010

Jodie Burch jodie.burch@REDACTED
Thu Aug 26 19:16:35 CEST 2010

Hi all,

A note to let you all know that we have now opened the registration for the
Erlang User Conference 2010, 16th November 2010 in Stockholm, Sweden.

https://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2010/register

We have released 100 places at the Very-Early bird rate of SEK 750 for the
day. When they are gone, they are gone, and the price will revert to the
Early Bird rate. Don¹t delay, as last year¹s conference sold out!

There are also tutorials on the 15th November which are free to all to
attend. With an Erlang University taking place on the 17th-19th November.
We expect to publish the full program around the 20th of September.

We try to keep emails of this nature on this mailing list to a minimum. To
keep up to date with the latest tutorials, talks and speakers, subscribe to
our RSS feeds, our mailing list, or follow us on twitter or facebook:

http://twitter.com/erlangfactory

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/London-United-Kingdom/Erlang-Solut
ions/170711784976?ref=ts

http://www.erlang-factory.com/