Erlang User Conference 2010

Jodie Burch <>
Thu Aug 26 19:16:35 CEST 2010

Hi all,

A note to let you all know that we have now opened the registration for the
Erlang User Conference 2010, 16th November 2010 in Stockholm, Sweden.

We have released 100 places at the Very-Early bird rate of SEK 750 for the
day. When they are gone, they are gone, and the price will revert to the
Early Bird rate. Don¹t delay, as last year¹s conference sold out!

There are also tutorials on the 15th November which are free to all to
attend. With an Erlang University taking place on the 17th-19th November.
We expect to publish the full program around the 20th of September.

We try to keep emails of this nature on this mailing list to a minimum. To
keep up to date with the latest tutorials, talks and speakers, subscribe to
our RSS feeds, our mailing list, or follow us on twitter or facebook:!/pages/London-United-Kingdom/Erlang-Solut