[erlang-questions] Module For Enforcing Password Strength

Gordon Guthrie gordon@REDACTED
Mon Aug 16 22:05:23 CEST 2010

Michael

Aye Caramba!

I will give it a go!

Would you expect cracklib to be pretty NIF-tastic - a stable code base, a
quick turn-around so the VM doesn't stall?

Try it and see I suppose...

Gordon