[erlang-questions] Closures across module reloads, undocumented behavior?

Matthias Lang <>
Mon Aug 16 10:41:07 CEST 2010

On Thursday, August 12, Nahuel Greco wrote:

> I expected a consistent behaviour, so I think the patch is good for me

> But the desired behaviour is at least undocumented, it needs to be
> defined and/or documented officially.

It's not exactly official, but it's certainly useful: the "Barklund
Draft" defines hot code loading quite carefully, starting on p.125.

I think the behaviour you get from a patched system matches what the
Barklund draft says will happen. Or have I misunderstood?