[erlang-questions] Wondering on active TCP socket

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Thu Aug 12 16:58:46 CEST 2010

Nahuel, thank you for the insightful clarification.

How erlang VM retrieve packet from TCP stack for active socket? Does
it retrieve the packet, wrap it as a message and send to the
controlling process every time underlying OS TCP stack receives a
packet (here packet is a stream of bytes) from network? Where can I
find more information? Which moudles/source files?

Thanks,