[erlang-questions] OOP in Erlang

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Aug 12 10:03:04 CEST 2010

I agree that -extend(Mod) seems like it would solve this.
I have not used it myself yet and am not yet ready to have
a firm opinion about whether that is the way to go.

To be clear, it does address something that has occasionally
bugged me, but I've not considered it a big enough problem
that I've made it a priority to evaluate it.

BR,
Ulf W

--
Ulf Wiger
CTO, Erlang Solutions Ltd, formerly Erlang Training & Consulting Ltd