[erlang-questions] Question about edoc and type specifications

Noel Bush noel@REDACTED
Tue Aug 3 13:53:23 CEST 2010

On Oct 21 2008, 4:30 pm, Richard Carlsson <richa...@REDACTED> wrote:
> Taavi Talvik wrote:
> > Hello!
>
> > Has anyone done work on edoc to use type specifications (EEP-008).
>
> > If not - any hints where to start. Any pointer to -spec abstract syntax?
>
> > Compiler /spec them and they are nicely inserted into syntax tree. And
> > it would be nice to see real type specifications in doc.
>
> It would be nice, yes. I have planned to make edoc parse the -spec
> declarations, but have not had time to work on it yet. It should be
> fixed for R13 next year, though.
>
>     /Richard

I'm trying to get this to work, but it doesn't seem to. I converted
all my "@spec"s to "-spec"s and ran edoc, but all the function
specifications disappeared from my documentation. Likewise I can't get
edoc to make anything out of "-type"s. Is there an option I need to
use when invoking edoc to get this to work, or is it just still in the
pipeline?

Noel