[erlang-questions] erlang and web applications: which framework ?

Mariano Guerra <>
Mon Aug 2 06:19:31 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Xavier Maillard <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am planning on developing a web application and I want it to be
> written in erlang.
> So, what is the set of possibilities on the framework side ? Which one
> is recommended ?
> Thank you very much

I never used any of them (other than plain mochiweb) so someone else
could give us some advices here, but I can list some of them here in
no particular order:

* Chicago Boss: http://www.chicagoboss.org/
* ErlyWeb: http://erlyweb.org/
* Nitrogen: http://nitrogenproject.com/

is there a community wiki?

would be nice to make a page about web frameworks comparison so when
this question is made we can point them to a complete page