[JOB] Texprezzo is looking for an Erlang/OTP developer
Mon Apr 26 11:13:24 CEST 2010
Texprezzo, a privately owned startup based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands,
is looking for a full-time Erlang/OTP developer.
What we ask:
- Several years of professional programming experience, not necessarily
- Strong interest in, and some experience with, developing in and
learning about Erlang/OTP.
- Ability to work unsupervised - good problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Legally able to work in the Netherlands - at this point Texprezzo is
unable to aid with sponsorship and/or visa applications.
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Telecom-related technologies, especially relating to SMS
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be among the first employees in a startup
- Competitive renumeration package
- Earn a living doing what you love doing: programming Erlang!
Note: This is a permanent position, at this moment we are not looking
To apply, please send a CV to
You can also contact me for more information at the same address, or by
telephone on +31-20-3120528.
*The Texprezzo Group was founded in 2008 by a team of experienced
with a wide variety of backgrounds with experience in various areas related
to mobile messaging. Their goal was to create new value with the existing
messaging infrastructures as currently deployed by mobile operators today,
thus stimulating a new wave of revenues and end user experience.*
*The main investors behind Texprezzo Group BV have a long track record
and creating new technology businesses. An example of which is the recently
sold mBalance Group, the leading SMS Routing infrastructure company.*
More information about the erlang-questions