[erlang-questions] can "gen_tcp:recv" blocks my entire server?

Mazen Harake mazen.harake@REDACTED
Thu Apr 22 11:13:34 CEST 2010

On 22/04/2010 11:06, Roberto Ostinelli wrote:
> pardon me, why shouldn't it be {active, once} from the beginning? just curious..
>
> r.

It could be, if you prefer that, I guess... I was more giving the way I
personally usually do it. Don't recall why I started doing things that
way but it is the same really.

Never said "it shouldn't be active once from the beginning", but you're
right :)

/M

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!

www.erlang-solutions.com