Calling external modules from a fun

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Wed Apr 21 23:50:14 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I am working on an application which, for some reasons, creates a fun
(probably something more like a continuation) and then sends it to a
different node for execution; the sender node is launched with my
application code path (the ebin directory), and so the receiver one.
Now, if my code path contains some module which I have wrote, I have found
that in a fun I cannot invoke it (as module:function), because if I do so,
the remote machine (which actually receives and executes the fun itself)
answers with an undefined_lambda error; so my question is: is there a way to
call a function from a fun remotely received, if it is not from the standard
Erlang distribution?

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED