[erlang-questions] code:clash/0 borking when running eunit tests with rebar

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond@REDACTED
Fri Apr 16 22:00:37 CEST 2010

I've tested the patch in my environment and it fixes the problem,
code:clash/0 no longer crashes on the invalid file path. Also note that a
patch to rebar_eunit is to be pushed out soon as well to use full paths
rather than relative ones as erl_prim_loader doesn't seem to like them.

--
Jeremy Raymond