Submit a talk to the London Erlang Factory.. Deadline approaching

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Apr 13 00:31:26 CEST 2010

Do you have what it takes to lead a conference session or tutorial? Have
you made an interesting innovation, open source application or product
with Erlang/OTP? Have you used Erlang in a real-world project and want
to present a case study? Or have you developed a cool tool and want to
give a hands-on tutorial? Tell us about it.

We welcome submissions from developers, system designers, testers,
community leaders, inventors, CTOs, evangelists, students, researchers
and entrepreneurs alike. Participants at the Erlang Factory want to hear
about how Erlang/OTP is used real-world scenarios, talks about tricks,
tools and applications which increase productivity or enable developers
to write better code.

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/London2010/submit_talk

The deadline for talk proposals is the 30th of April, but if there are
too many submissions (as was the case in SF) the earlier you submit, the
better the chances (We already have 20 confirmed speakers). The
conference itself is in central London on the 10th and 11th of June.

Some of the topics we hope to see at the Erlang Factory conference include:

    * Erlang and Web Development
    * Tools and Gadgets
    * Erlang and Test Driven Development
    * Give me a Break from Erlang (Non Erlang talks)
    * Enterprise Integration
    * Cool Applications and case studies
    * Erlang and Instant Messaging
    * Erlang databases

If your talk gets accepted, you will get free access to the conference
and attend the speaker's dinner.

Looking forward to your submissions!

Francesco, Joanna and the Programme Committee

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!

www.erlang-solutions.com