[erlang-questions] Re: ssl and {active, once} - bug?

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Mon Apr 12 00:22:10 CEST 2010

Yepp. I saw your code after I wrote my mail.
Tried it.
The boring things is that ssl does not handle http packets (nor http header mode) in active/once mode,
you must use passive mode. I do not really no why. Have a look in yaws to see how it's done there.
But if you call crypto:start add the option {ssl_imp, new} the code will work :-)

/Tony