[erlang-questions] Idea on stateful server load sharing & fail over

Kaiduan Xie kaiduanx@REDACTED
Thu Apr 8 05:43:09 CEST 2010

Mihai,

Thanks for the explanation and excellent example. However, you need to
store ALL call information on ALL nodes to the distributed store, this
may not be an optimal solution if the number of nodes and number of
calls are big.

Thanks,

kaiduan