[erlang-questions] Erlang SSH examples

Radu Voicilas radu@REDACTED
Sun Apr 4 20:04:36 CEST 2010

Thanks for the pointer to jungerl - I was a little bit confused about ssh_cm, but it became clear after I checked the source for that module.

I am trying to come up with an automatic deployment system for a legacy code base (which is written in Python) and the only way that I can do that is by ssh-ing as my user on the given host, sudo as root and run the deploy command. The only problem I encounter here is how I could do something like this (sorry for the imperative pseudocode):

if ssh_connection:send(Connection, ChannelId, "sudo su -").startswith("[sudo] password"):
	ssh_connection:send(Connection, ChannelId, "password)
ssh_connection:send(Connection, ChannelId, "deploy project")

Thank you,
Radu.