[erlang-questions] The erlang baby and the green JVM

Garrett Smith g@REDACTED
Thu Apr 1 19:31:51 CEST 2010

I'm tempted to think this resolves the thread. But it is April 1.

I mean, as far as sense of humor, there's "dry", and then there's
"straight gin martini, mouth puckering bone dry!"

(But now I'm comfortable forwarding the Orbitz link to my Java/Scala chums.)

Evil, evil.