[erlang-questions] documentation of incremental backups in mnesia

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Sep 25 13:43:25 CEST 2009

Chandru wrote:
> Hi Ulf,
>
> 2009/9/25 Ulf Wiger <ulf.wiger@REDACTED
> <mailto:ulf.wiger@REDACTED>>
>
>     It is documented, sort of, but only in passing. You have to
>     read pretty carefully to catch it at all, and you probably
>     need to experiment a bit before understanding how it works.
>

>  Could you please point to where it is mentioned in passing. It seems to
> be a very useful feature.

Good point. It's actually not documented at all. :)

Long ago, it was mentioned in the release notes:

http://erlang.org/documentation/doc-5.0.1/lib/mnesia-3.9.2/doc/html/notes.html

(That particular page is from the year 2000. I'm guessing
it appeared first in the OTP R5B release.)

BR,
Ulf W
--
Ulf Wiger