[erlang-questions] erlang web / rest services

Michal Ptaszek michal.ptaszek@REDACTED
Thu Sep 24 12:32:23 CEST 2009

Hi Akhil,

I would recommend you Erlang Web: it should everything
you will need for accessing the backend services.

See Erlang Web's wiki page for details:
http://wiki.erlang-web.org

--
Michal Ptaszek