[erlang-questions] Finding nodes

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Thu Sep 10 10:50:12 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 6:31 PM, Vance Shipley <vances@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 03:03:02PM +0100, Robert Raschke wrote:
> }  And I will have to think hard about security, of course.
>
> 1> Ethernet =:= Internet.
> false

Yeah.

What I meant is that I have to decide if security is something I need to
actually worry about or not.

I don't think I will have to worry about laying open Erlang Nodes to abuse
through my use of discovery, but I have to think hard about that, in order
to make sure my conclusion is correct :-)

Retrofitting any measures is likely to be an impossible (or rather,
improbably complicated) task.

Robby