Is the old mailing list archive permanently nuked?

Wed Sep 9 09:54:00 CEST 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 07:04:56AM +0200, Matthias Lang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The mailing list archive used to be at URLs such as
>
>   http://www.erlang.org/ml-archive/erlang-questions/200301/msg00103.html
>
> URLs like that are now all 404s. It seems like the archive is now
>
>   http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2003-January/006683.html
>
> Was that intentional?

Yes.

That was the old Majordomo archive, I did not copy it along
in the web server upgrade June 1 2009. All mail in that archive
is in the (now also old) Mailman (Pipermail) archive you refer to.

And also, all mail is in the new Ezmlm archive at e.g:
http://www.erlang.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/4/6682

I have problems getting Google to index the Ezmlm
archive, so the Pipermail archive will be around
for a while.