[erlang-questions] Re: [erlang-bugs] Re: [erlang-questions] wx fails to build on Snow Leopard

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Tue Sep 8 08:50:16 CEST 2009

It depends on gcc version (and hardware).
I who compile it daily, though not on the mac, have no problem with it,
so I havn't split up the file to make the code more complex and harder
to debug.

It takes 6.5 minutes to compile on my old 1.83 Ghz mac mini, with 1GB memory.

/Dan