sinan/faxien otp live upgrade

mliu mml6364@REDACTED
Mon Sep 7 11:11:52 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

New to the list...wondering if sinan/faxien users know whether it can
handle hot upgrades of applications/release?

I'm starting a new otp project and am experimenting with sinan/faxien
for the dev/build/test cycle, and wondering if others are using it for
deployment and release upgrade maintenance. I've been able to
successfully publish my otp app to a local repository, and then
install the release using faxien.

What I'm wondering is, how does faxien deal with a live system? Does
it take into appup/relup files in the release? Can it automatically
issue the required release_handler calls? If not, is there something
out there that will help with the live release upgrade process?

Thanks!
Mike