[erlang-questions] Proposal for -warning() directive

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Fri Sep 4 00:22:40 CEST 2009

I've had a case where this would have been useful.  Not to have a
directive explosion, I might also recommend -deprecated().  In fact, I
would probably find that more useful than -warning.

Or maybe there should be a directive more like:

-emit(warning,"Something bad about this module.").
-emit(deprecated,"This disappears next version.").

Or I might be overthinking it.  But I do think this functionality in
some form is useful.

--
Jayson Vantuyl
kagato@REDACTED