[erlang-questions] Re: implementing annotation in erlang

paweł kamiński kamiseq@REDACTED
Thu Sep 3 08:37:41 CEST 2009

2009/9/3 Igor Ribeiro Sucupira <igorrs@REDACTED>

> Hi, Steve.
>
> I believe Pawel is not worried about having to recompile.
>
> The key (most difficult) functionality he needs is to be able to
> change the name of a function without having to change *anything*
> more.

hurray, finally somebody got it :). I will look closely at Fred's solution.
anyway in arlang web 1.3 there are annotation, but I dont understand them at
the moment how they are created and mapped to some fun invocation.

is there a reason that erlang dont have more advanced (over module_info())
reflection api??

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq@REDACTED