[erlang-questions] open_error -192 on erl_ddll:load_driver(crypto_drv)

Rob Charlton rob.charlton@REDACTED
Wed Sep 2 15:16:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

Googling for libeay32.dll and error 182 brings up quite a lot of hits -
mostly related to an application picking up an older copy of the DLL
somewhere on the machine. Seems to be fixable by juggling entries in the
path around. Have you searched for other copies of libeay32.dll on the PC?

Cheers

Rob