OTP R13B01 odbc

Paul Oliver puzza007@REDACTED
Tue Sep 1 16:38:06 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I'm experiencing an odd issue with the odbc application under OTP R13B.

If I run start a connection *after* starting pman, it works.  However,
if I don't run pman, I get a connection timeout!  See my erl shell
session below.  I've added logging to the odbcserver port and in the
latter case it doesn't seem to start at all.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Paul.

Eshell V5.7.2  (abort with ^G)
1>  odbc:start().
ok
2> odbc:connect("DSN=inftest",[]).

=ERROR REPORT==== 1-Sep-2009::14:20:24 ===
** Generic server <0.40.0> terminating
** Last message in was {<0.33.0>,
                        {connect,[1,1,2,1,1,"DSN=inftest"],on,on},
                        infinity}
** When Server state == {state,#Port<0.547>,
                               {<0.33.0>,#Ref<0.0.0.37>},
                               <0.33.0>,undefined,on,undefined,undefined,on,
                               connecting,undefined,0,
                               [#Port<0.545>,#Port<0.546>],
                               undefined,undefined}
** Reason for termination ==