[erlang-questions] Efficient way to select a range of data between 2 values?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Tue Sep 1 01:27:51 CEST 2009

Sorry, I can't stop myself from making a comment here. This is a wonderful
example of the importance of choosing the right data structures and that no
structure is good for everything. I know this is a trivial, self-evident and
well-known fact, but it is so trivial that we tend to forget it.

Anyway, enough moralising,

Robert