[erlang-questions] Interesting style i haven't seen....

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Fri Oct 30 17:32:39 CET 2009

Is this a trick question? I feel like I'm missing something here... :)

If the confusion is re: the use of "new", remember that Erlang has no
concept of objects or explicit allocation (like that anyways).

D.