[erlang-questions] Re: Process Dictionary vs Proplist in Web Frameworks

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Fri Oct 30 08:09:25 CET 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 10:07 AM, Ngoc Dao <ngocdaothanh@REDACTED> wrote:
> In order to intercept, I think the explicit thing you need to know is
> the processing flow. For example:
> browser -> yaws -> front controller -> app-wide filter ->
> controller-wide filter -> action -> view -> layout -> front controller
> -> yaws -> browser

Damn, You look at mutable Ruby and try to implement in immutable
Erlang the same thing.
after_filter in Rails can modify anything, including internal hidden
instance variables.
What can you do with set-once variables in Erlang?