[erlang-questions] Re: Process Dictionary vs Proplist in Web Frameworks

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh@REDACTED
Fri Oct 30 05:51:21 CET 2009

> What parts are difficult to use?

If Yaws aims at the application level, then it lacks the sense of web
application framework like Sinatra, Merb, Rails etc.

If Yaws aims at the web server level, then everything is OK:
* The .yaws file part is like Apache CGI
* The appmods part is like Java Servlet
* Based on the powerful bare bone Yaws provides, higher level
framework like Nitrogen can be *easily* constructed

Ngoc