erlydtl and the template module

Pablo Platt pablo.platt@REDACTED
Wed Oct 28 20:07:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using erlydtl to compile templates for a website
http://code.google.com/p/erlydtl/

The example on the first page shows how to compile a module:
erlydtl:compile("/path/to/welcome.html", welcome_template),
welcome_template:render([
   {name, "Johnny"},
   {friends, [<<"Frankie Lee">>, <<"Judas Priest">>]},
   {primes, [1, 2, "3", <<"5">>]}
]).

Is welcome_template a module?
How long does it exists? until the process that called it terminates?

If I have two processes handling two different requests at the same time
will each process recreate the welcome_template ?

Can I use the atom welcome_template for two different templates with two processes at the same time?

Thanks