[erlang-questions] MNesia Distribution Questions

Roberto Aloi roberto.aloi@REDACTED
Wed Oct 21 16:49:46 CEST 2009

Hi Rob,

I guess the best I can do is pointing you to some useful resources:

- http://www.erlang.se/publications/mnesia_overview.pdf
- http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/mnesia/Mnesia_chap1.html#1
- http://couchdb.apache.org/
- http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596158163
- http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Frequently_asked_questions#why_no_mnesia

I advise you to give a quick look to these references and, if you
still are in doubt, ask the mailing list.
Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Roberto Aloi
roberto.aloi@REDACTED