Any way to dynamically access Records?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Tue Oct 20 14:35:44 CEST 2009

In the absence of mnesia to retrieve record field definitions, I
settled on a simple solution: namely adding the field names as the
first field in a record, e.g.:

-record(component, {fields=[id, class, body], id, class, body}).

For the case I was dealing with, the memory overhead of doing this was
not an issue, but YMMV.
/s