[erlang-questions] is inet:gethostbyname( IP ) correct?

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Wed Oct 14 12:14:46 CEST 2009

This is part of the IP address spec (not sure where to look to find it,
though). I've seen addresses specified like this on and off in various
locations on a wide variety of OSes, for example in a /etc/hosts file you
can write:

localhost  127.1

Robby